Your single end-to-end platform for
privileged attorney-client communication and legal proceedings.
Your solution for
Digital evidence review and remote attorney meetings for incarcerated individuals. Enhanced safety and efficiency through reduced paper entering your facility. Time conservation for staff and clients with digital tools like digital signatures. Real-time presentation of plea deals and accessible client data.
Lightning Law™ has a solution for your workflow needs!
Everyone wants a judicial system that proceeds without delay. Everyone wants to expedite justice. At Lightning Law, we offer tools to make remote attorney-client meetings and proceedings more efficient, while lightening the burden on the courts.
The Features You Need
Each step in our remote meeting process has been carefully crafted to ensure fast and efficient use.
Video call with your clients while viewing their documents and obtaining e-signatures.
All in real time and all in the same secure place.
No more tabbing through a patchwork of applications to manage, show, share, sign, and annotate videos and documents.
Your materials and notes stay with the meeting, so you can easily return to continue your work during your next video call.
Get paid the same day for mediating a case on Lightning Law.
Advanced tools like "offer and demand tracking" expedite your workflow.
Collaborative mediation agreement drafting and e-signing for lawyers.
Move between virtual rooms using our proprietary door knock feature, so you never enter uninvited.
Access to justice
We believe that advanced remote legal software is far too important to be accessible only to those who can pay.
So, we give our software to lawyers offering pro-bono services.
Please get in touch if you believe that your pro bono organization would benefit from a partnership.
Ongoing Monitoring: Learn More
Staying One Step Ahead
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud for suspicious activity alerts.
- Azure Active Directory for strong user authentication via SSO and MFA.
- Azure Active Directory for password controls.
- Azure Active Directory to identify lifecycle management.
- Role-based security (RBAC) for granular application scopes.
- Azure Cosmos Database Storage functionality and Azure Storage functionality for AES 256-bit encryption.
- Role-based security (RBAC) user-friendly role sharing.
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud for ransomware detection.
- Azure Application Insights and Azure Log Analytics for centralized application and system audit logs.
- Azure Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Azure Sentinel for (CASB) and SIEM functionality.
- Files-at-rest are encrypted using Azure Storage and Azure Cosmos Database Storage functionality.
- Azure Application Services for protecting data-in-transit between our application and our servers.
- Applications and infrastructure are regularly tested for security vulnerabilities and hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks using Azure Defender for Cloud.
- During the sign-up process there is a multifactor (MFA) verification process.
- Role-based security (RBAC) allows only users with administrator rights to change security settings and access.
- TLS protocols to protect client authentication, authorization, and file transfers using Azure Application Services.
- Download links are uniquely and randomly generated using strong hash-based message authentication codes. Technical countermeasures are provided to protect links from guessing attacks using Azure Storage Functionality.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud is certified with SOC 1/SOC 2/ ISO 27001 datacenters to host the SaaS application and metadata. All files are stored in SOC1, SOC2 datacenters that also enable users to use the secure environment to process, maintain, and store PHI.
- Files are processed using systems protected by firewalls and effectively limiting control access to network segments using Azure Networking functionality.
- Files are stored in replicate and backed up with Microsoft Azure Storage ensuring high file durability.
- Customers have the options of configuring password policies, including password history, expiration, and complexity using Azure Active Directory.
- The application supports SAML 2.0 using single sign on and integrates with most SAML-compatible identity management solutions using Azure Active Directory.
- Terms and conditions are to be accepted by the user on the first login, that must be marked to indicate compliance with the terms before logging in.
- Utilizes account lockout policies to prevent account tampering. These controls can be customized to meet customer compliance needs using Azure Active Directory.
- Users can choose to have notifications sent on login email.
- Downloaded files can be accessed on IOS and Android mobile devices even when offline.
- Customizable watermarking is available whenever documents are viewed, downloaded, or printed to discourage unauthorized distribution of data using application functionality.
- Use “view-only” permissions to ensure that files cannot be downloaded, printed, or saved limiting access to your documents to web-based viewer in the application.